There is a veil of mystery and myth around the adult industry. Someone is embarrassed to register on the video chat, because they consider it immoral, and someone worries that their financial transactions will become public. We consider it our duty to clarify some of the webcam myths and prove that neither models nor members should be shy about their actions, and video chats are the safest way to interact.
Myths and legends of modern webcam
Webcam myth #1. All models only jerk off on camera.
Not at all, many models have successfully mastered the non-nude niche and have become creators of their own content. They can paint a picture live and answer questions about different artistic techniques, do yoga, and talk about a healthy lifestyle or vegetarianism, play the guitar, or just talk. In the video chat, you will find not only those who like to have virtual sex, but also friends on the phone, psychologists, sexologists, drinking companions, or even a kindred spirit. Who knows, maybe there are no such fans of Death Note or Evangelion around you, and there are fans and cosplayers on the webcam service. Here you can definitely discuss your preferences and find an interlocutor.
Webcam myth #2. Leaving your financial details is dangerous.
Attention, shock content – all financial transactions on webcam sites are reliably protected. No one can steal card details or passwords for electronic wallets. Video chats, which have thousands of registered users, place great emphasis on reliability, regularly check equipment, improve the system, and do everything to make your virtual sex safe in all respects. Reliable services include the following video chats:
- Chaturbate. A real giant of the adult industry, a service with millions of views and visits, where members can always find the broadcast to their liking. Hundreds of financial transactions are performed here every day, and believe us – since video chat is so popular, any replenishment or tip payments are absolutely safe.
- LiveJasmin. The management of this project relies on the premium quality of the service provided, and its cost is sometimes higher than on other sites. It is not surprising that the service strives to do everything to protect the data of wealthy customers.
- Chatwelove. This service is a product of the work of IT specialists and experts in the porn business, so here you get a cool design, a user-friendly interface, and complete security. Moderators control the work of the webcam portal, while technical specialists monitor servers, data storage systems, and other equipment.
- BongaCams. One of the most visited video chats. There is a lot of entertainment for members and many ways to earn money for models, and therefore the developers carefully monitor the safety of all financial transactions.
- StripChat. A popular service where you can watch online streams or broadcast from a computer or smartphone, where you can find educational videos about sex and relationships or psychotherapy sessions. Members can replenish their account and tip models without fear that card data will be stolen – the audience of the site will confirm this.
Webcam myth #3. I will pay the money, and the model will not do what she has to.
There is a strict order on webcam sites. If a member wants the model to do something from the tip menu, he sends the required amount of tokens, and the cam girl or boy performs the promised action. If for some reason the model did not perform the action (for example, she did not notice the tip notification), the member needs to inform the technical support about this. Experts consider the claim, and if it is confirmed, the money goes back to the user’s account. If such situations are repeated frequently, the model may even be fined. So a cam girl or boy is interested in fulfilling their obligations from a tip menu, games, or goal shows.
Webcam myth about models. Who are they – prostitutes or entrepreneurs?
A common webcam myth is that a model is a whore who sells her body for money. In fact, she’s more of a content creator that helps men and women to relax and fulfill their sexual fantasies. And this does not mean that if a model is riding a huge dildo in front of the camera, she will give you her contact details and meet you in real life. Perhaps, in video chat, not only you realize your fantasies, but the models also cope with their fears and psychological problems in this way, and outside the chat, this is a completely different person. So you should not support this webcam myth by calling models whores or insulting their chosen profession. Believe us, without the adult industry workers, the lives of men and women who are not in relationships will be really dull.